This privacy notice for Maritopsa.com, describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘Process’) your information when you use our services, such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.maritopsa.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at market[email protected].
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
1.What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Maritopsa.com and the Service, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Personal information you disclose to us
In short : We collect personal information that you provide to us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our system.
2. Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive personal information.
3. Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
4. How do we process your information?
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have valid legal reason to do so.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the request service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in according with your marketing preferences. You can opt for marketing emails at any time.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
5. In what situations and with which types of parties do we share personal information?
In Short: We may share information in specific situations describes I this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (‘third partiers’) who perform services for us on behalf and require access to information to do that work. The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Data Analytics Services
- Performance Monitoring Tools
How do we keep your information safe? We have organisational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology canbe guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers , cybercriminals, or other unauthorised parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect , access, steal, or modify your information.
7. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Update your account information when filling the requested form for purchase.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies.